The Global Blockchain Congress leverages the experience gained through the hosting of the first 12 editions of the event in Dubai and the international editions in Vietnam and the UK to ensure maximum return on investment for all our sponsors. The previous editions of the Global Blockchain Congress were a tremendous success and we were able to host 1,350+ investors and 320+ blockchain startups and were able to raise millions in funds for our participating projects.
Topics of the Congress:
- The UAE – International Hub For Blockchain
- Real World Assets Tokenization
- Digital Assets Market: ETFS, Halving and Other Major Occurrences are Poised to Shape 2024.
- Web3 Gaming is Not Just a Buzzword
- The Crossroad Between AI and Crypto
- Cybersecurity to the Front in 2024
- The Future of NFTs: Will the Market Revive in 2024?
- How to Fund-raise for Crypto Projects
- Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Networks (DePIN) Have Garnered Plenty of Interest from the Crypto Community in 2023
The event is a closed-door, exclusive congress that can be attended by invitation only, where the format of the event is focused on pre-arranged one-on-one meetings between projects and investors.
Agora will be hosting more than 150 Investors, 25 Projects, 60 A-list Speakers & 30 Media Partners from all over the world.
Learn more about the event: gbc-uae.com
Register here: bit.ly/13th-GBC
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is part of a sponsored/press release/paid content, intended solely for promotional purposes. Readers are advised to exercise caution and conduct their own research before taking any action related to the content on this page or the company. Coin Edition is not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of or in connection with the utilization of content, products, or services mentioned.