CoinCodex, a cryptocurrency data platform tracking over 19,000 digital assets, announced on Monday a partnership with Coin Edition, an independent digital media company that focuses on the latest developments and news stories from the blockchain and crypto space.
The newly-minted deal will enable CoinCodex users to follow the latest information and news stories published by Coin Edition directly from CoinCodex’s newsfeed, which is accessible via the CoinCodex web client as well as through the iOS and Android apps.
In the five years since its launch in 2017, CoinCodex has grown to become one of the largest crypto tracking sites in the sector, featuring up-to-date price information and market statistics for thousands of digital assets and hundreds of cryptocurrency exchanges. Here is a list of CoinCodex’s core features:
- Cryptocurrency Tracking – CoinCodex’s flagship offering features over 19,000 cryptocurrencies featured with live prices, trading data, token sale info, and other essential market information.
- Crypto Price Analysis – Complex technical indicators boiled down into intuitive charts empower users to make informed investment decisions.
- Crypto Price Predictions – Algorithmically generated price predictions for virtually every digital asset in the sector enable users to analyze potential near-term and mid-term future market movements.
- Crypto Portfolio – A simple-to-use and feature-rich crypto portfolio tracker allows users to keep track of their cryptocurrency investments.
- News – Latest news from the world of crypto, blockchain, and various Web3-related technologies.
- Reviews and Guides – Comprehensive analyses of popular crypto products and services spanning DeFi, crypto exchanges, blockchain wallets, and more.
- Native iOS and Android applications – Staying on top of market movements and the latest crypto news (now including Coin Edition) from the comfort of your handheld device has never been easier.
In addition to the features listed above, CoinCodex offers numerous other products and services as a part of its mission to create an all-encompassing crypto platform, where users can track the performance of crypto markets and stay up to date with the latest news about blockchain, Web3, and other disruptive technologies. Incorporating Coin Edition as a trusted news source in the CoinCodex newsfeed brings the company a step closer to realizing its core mission.