EQBR Holdings (EQBR), a pioneer of Web 3.0 infrastructure providers, launched its new blockchain service platform EQ HUB. EQ HUB provides one-stop service to plan, build and implement blockchain networks and ecosystem based thereon. Powered by Equilibrium, an innovative third generation blockchain engine, developers and users of EQ Hub will experience amazing speed and convenience which have been realized in none of the blockchain environments so far.
EQ HUB provides incredibly easy and intuitive ‘No-Code’ tools for developers. Until now, service companies and developers have faced various barriers in deploying blockchain technologies to their services and products: e.g., building and managing their networks, procuring experts, writing and publishing the contract, and developing dApp in the ecosystem on their blockchain network. EQ HUB substantially lowers the barriers down by providing appropriate solutions for each stage of developing blockchain services or products .
- Building and Managing Blockchain Ecosystem: With EQ HUB’s Blockchain Network Managing Service (EQ BNMS), users can customize its own blockchain network and manage various elements of such a network through a graphic user interface environment.
- Developing Services: EQ HUB provides users with strong tools to compose various smart contracts for their own blockchain networks (Contract Library). Also, EQ Hub enables users to easily convert application programs into the dApps in users’ blockchain networks (API Support).
- Publishing Services: EQ HUB provides effective ways to promote services and products. EQ Hub provides a tool to connect various blockchain projects with investments (Launchpad). The dAPP store arranged by EQ Hub (dApp Center) is a best place to advertise the services to potential consumers, where promotions and airdrop events are showcased (Airdrop).
The virtual assets created in the blockchain network made by EQ Hub can be freely exchangeable with other virtual assets in the same blockchain network, through EQ DEX, which is a decentralized exchange that EQBR ambitiously prepared. Selected virtual assets examined through Launchpad or dApp Center will be automatically qualified to be listed on EQ DEX. By means of EQ Gateway and EQ Linker, such exchangeability can be extended to other virtual assets (including crypto currency) created in the micro-chains of the main blockchain network or in other blockchain networks. These features of EQ Hub would be greatly helpful to make the ecosystem composed by EQ Hub robust as well as flexible.
The official launch for the EQ HUB is set for the end of August, 2022. For more information, please visit EQ HUB website.
About EQBR Holdings:
Founded in 2020, EQBR has engaged with various businesses as an operator, investor and third-party solutions provider. EQBR’s innovative blockchain engine called Equilibrium is the world’s first commercially-viable blockchain. Since then, EQBR has developed several dApps on top of Equilibrium, including Whisper Messenger (a blockchain-based secure messenger), EQ Hub (a low-code developer tool) and now, My Flex (an NFT minting platform).
- Official Website: https://eqbrh.com/eq-hub
- Michael M. Lee / [email protected] / T +65 8822 3105
More information on EQBR:
Disclaimer: All information from this press release was provided to Coin Edition by a third party. This website does not endorse, is not liable for, and does not hold control over this content. Coin Edition, this website, directors, officers, and employees are not directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the use of any content, product, or service mentioned in this press release.
Disclaimer: The information presented in this article is part of a sponsored/press release/paid content, intended solely for promotional purposes. Readers are advised to exercise caution and conduct their own research before taking any action related to the content on this page or the company. Coin Edition is not responsible for any losses or damages incurred as a result of or in connection with the utilization of content, products, or services mentioned.