- New memecoin PLEB explodes onto the scene with 0 tax and burnt liquidity pool.
- Crypto analyst Crypto Zeus hails PLEB as the “next big memecoin.”
- PLEB gains recognition from CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko, set to be listed on LBank.
PLEB is a new memecoin that’s gaining traction among crypto enthusiasts. This latest addition to the crypto world is designed for the self-proclaimed “Plebs” of the investment space and for those “who can’t seem to catch a break in the crypto world.”
With a name that celebrates the common folk, PLEB is designed to be a safe investment option for those who may not have the financial resources or know-how to dive into the more traditional cryptocurrencies.
PLEB offers 0 tax and a burnt liquidity pool, providing a safe investment option for Plebs everywhere. 94% of its supply has been sent to the Uniswap liquidity pool, with LP tokens burnt forever and the contract renounced to ensure investor safety. The remaining 6% of the supply is reserved for future centralized exchange listings and giveaways, creating even more opportunities for Plebs to join in on the action.
Crypto analyst Crypto Zeus has called PLEB an “exciting, early memecoin” and even suggested in his YouTube video that it could be the next big memecoin to explode. Crypto trader Crypto Tony has also shared a PLEB Trading View chart, with a caption: “Lovely range formation, along with a nice dip, so your [you are] buying the lows, not the highs.”
PLEB has already been recognized by CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko and is set to be listed on the LBank Innovation Zone, showing that it’s clear that PLEB is a memecoin to watch.
It’s not just the 0 tax and easy investment options that set PLEB apart from the rest – it’s the sense of humor. PLEB’s creators have taken a lighthearted approach to investing, with memes that will have even the most seasoned investors in stitches. PLEB may be the new kid on the block, but it’s already making waves in the crypto world. With its commitment to humor and investor safety, the community believes PLEB could become the next big memecoin.