Position Exchange is hosting the POSI Incentivized Testnet Event for its most recent Decentralized Perpetual Trading Protocol (DPTP) 2.0 feature.
A new initiative called the Decentralized Perpetual Trading Protocol (DPTP) aims to build DeFi exchange systems that are user-friendly, safe, and secure for trading perpetual futures. Futures Bridge, which is included in the second version, appears to be accelerating DeFi’s transition to derivatives.
The Vision of DPTP 2.0
The project’s main goal was to develop a futures trading version 2 product with improved orderbook processing capabilities and reduced operating expenses.
By enabling users to participate in transactions with many blockchains using Futures Bridge and improving user experience with reduced slippage, lower cost, and more transactions per second than the previous version, DPTP 2.0 will solve the interoperability issue that arises due to the fundamental differences of protocols.
Position Exchange also provides DPTP version 2 with enhanced features to accommodate users as effectively as a Centralized Exchange (CEX).
Benefits of DPTP 2.0
DPTP 2.0 will bring the following upgrades for users:
- Reduced gas fees
- Decreased operating expenses
- The development of a futures exchange that allows consumers to make quick gains and leverage their investment for bigger gains.
- Building a transparent, on-chain public exchange that enables consumers to examine all of their transactions
- Enabling customers to make purchases straight from their DeFi wallets.
Please click here to learn more about DPTP 2.0.
POSI Incentivized Testnet Event
In a pool of $30,000, participants will be able to win rewards up to $1,500.
All you have to do is:
- Click here and connect your wallet
- Click on the claim 10K TBUSD button above and start playing
Now you are one of our potential winners!
Increase your chances of winning by completing these tasks (optional)
- Fill in this form
- Complete the tasks below
- Social Tasks: https://dyno.gg/form/84eace9f.
- Discussion: be active in Position Exchange’s Discord.
- Discord Invitation: invite as much friends to join the event as possible
- Content Creating: make content
- Bug report: https://forms.gle/1gvaTpZccGX4V66H7.
Rounds and number of winners:
- Round 1: Nov 7th – Nov 13rd – 450 winners
- Round 2: Nov 14th – Nov 20th – 300 winners
- Round 3: Nov 21st – Nov 28th – 100 winners
Each round’s winner is selected at random. Keep in mind that your chances of winning increase as your point total rises. Those with the top 5 highest points will instantaneously win and be given a bonus of at least $50.
You’re only one step away from a massive reward! Join the Discord channel to fill out the participation form, and stay tuned for more information. Join for joy!
Contact: [email protected]
Disclaimer: All information from this press release was provided to Coin Edition by a third party. This website does not endorse, is not liable for, and does not hold control over this content. Coin Edition, this website, directors, officers, and employees are not directly or indirectly responsible for any damage or loss caused directly or indirectly by the use of any content, product, or service mentioned in this press release.